- The data controller of your personal data, provided voluntarily, is: ROCKS JEANS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office in Zielona Góra, ul. Wrocławska 17: 2. We will process your personal data: 1) for purposes connected with our aiming at entering into sales agreement and then the performance of the sales agreement, including invoicing, shipment and rights stemming from the statutory defect warranty; 2) for archiving purposes (if the agreement is entered into); 3) for marketing purposes; 4) for complaint handling purposes; 5) to make or defend claims arising from our legitimate interest. 2. You give your data voluntarily, although they are necessary to enter into and perform the sales agreement.
- To secure your data, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations that are to prevent an unauthorised access to your data. We monitor the performance and compliance of these procedures and recommendations with commonly applicable legal regulations on an ongoing basis.
- The legal basis for your personal data processing for purposes aimed at our entering into the sales agreement and then the performance of such an agreement in order is the need to take actions before entering into the agreement and the sales or supply agreement (Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR). 5. The legal basis for your personal data processing for archiving purposes is to fulfil the obligation set out by law and stemming from our legitimate interest to protect information in case of a legal need to prove facts (Art. 6.1.f and 6.1.c of the GDPR).
- The legal basis for your personal data processing for marketing purposes is to exercise our legitimate interest (Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR). 7. The legal basis for your personal data processing to handle complaints is the need to fulfil our legal obligation (Art. 6.1.c of the GDPR). 8. The legal basis for your personal data processing to make or defend claims is to exercise our legitimate interest (Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR). 9. Your personal data will be stored throughout the term of the sales or supply agreement and thereafter for a period stemming from legal regulations on the statute of limitation for our claims and claims against us.
- The website acquires information about users and user behaviour in the following way:
- information filled voluntarily in the forms;
- collecting cookies [see: Cookies Policy].
- We can process the data for marketing purposes until you object to such processing and thereafter for the related limitation period. 12. We disclose the personal data solely:
- to the necessary extent to state authorities that have the right to receive such data by law (e.g. tax authorities);
- to the IT system operators;
- to a courier;
- to online payment operators.
- You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data (Art. 15 of the GDPR);
- rectify (correct) incorrect data (Art. 16 of the GDPR);
- limit data processing (Art. 18 of the GDPR);
- object to your personal data processing in the circumstances set out in Art. 21 of the GDPR, which means that notwithstanding the rights set out herein, you can object against your personal data processing at any time if the data are used on the basis of our legitimate interest. In such a case, having reviewed your request, we will not be able to process the personal data subject to your objection unless the processing of such data is necessary to achieve statutory goals or we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in charge of personal data processing, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if the personal data processing is allegedly violating the GDPR.
- As regards matters concerning your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of our registered office. 15. Decisions concerning entering into and performing the sales agreement and marketing actions will not be automated.
The Cookies Policy of www.rocks-jeans.com.
- Cookies mean IT data stored in end user equipment and intended for the use of websites. These are in particular text files that contain the name of a website they come from, time they are stored in the user device, and a unique number.
- The website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are necessary to use pages of the website. The operator uses such files to:
- enable the user to log in and maintain the user logged in on each page of the website;
- adjust the content of the website to individual preferences of the user; these files mainly recognise the user’s equipment so that to display a page in accordance with the user’s preferences;
- develop anonymous statistics, excluding user identification.
- As rule, the website browsing software usually allows for cookies storing in the user’s device on a default basis. The user can change the settings to block automated Cookies operation in the internet browser setup or to have each Cookie downloaded to the user’s equipment reported.
- Website users may change the settings of cookies at any time. Detailed information about the operation of Cookies is available in the software (Internet browser) setup.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox:mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer:microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome: google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- The website operator hereby informs you that changes to settings in the user’s browser may make the correct operation of websites impossible.